- Legends and other tales;
- Texas Terror: The Slave Insurrection Panic of 1860 and the Secession of the Lower South (Conflicting Worlds: New Dimensions of the American Civil War);
- Nonblocking Electronic and Photonic Switching Fabrics;
- Sex For Sale: Prostitution, Pornography, and the Sex Industry.
- Themes in Biblical Narrative.
- Paradise in Antiquity - Markus Bockmuehl - Bok () | Bokus!
- DiTommaso on Bockmuehl and Stroumsa, 'Paradise in Antiquity: Jewish and Christian Views';
Paradise in the New Testament. Quis et uncle? Heavenly obstacles in Gos Thorn 50 and related. Hebrew or Syriac? Jewish biblical.
Paradise in Antiquity: Jewish and Christian Views
Paradise for pagans? Augustine on Virgil Cicero and Plato. Heaven as a political theme in Augustines City of God. Locating paradise.
Select bibliography. Use the link below to share a full-text version of this article with your friends and colleagues.
Learn more. If you have previously obtained access with your personal account, Please log in.
- Analytical Methods for Problems of Molecular Transport!
- Evaluation Theory, Models, and Applications?
- Paradise in Antiquity: Jewish and Christian Views.
- Let Us Sing a Glee (Voice 1 Part);
- Search form;
If you previously purchased this article, Log in to Readcube. Log out of Readcube. Click on an option below to access.
Log out of ReadCube. Volume 19 , Issue 4.
Download Paradise In Antiquity: Jewish And Christian Views
The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation.
Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article.
Paradise in Antiquity
Get access to the full version of this article. View access options below. You previously purchased this article through ReadCube. Institutional Login.