If you have a kid who loves Legos, or are a Lego nut who just loves Legos or both, like me , then you know about the Technic line, a set of kits with motors and gears for building crazy contraptions.
My son and I both love them. The challenge with a lot of these Technic sets is that the kit builds one or maybe three similar models. Once you are done with it you have all of the pieces you don't know what to do with.
That's where the Power Functions Idea books come in. They are both fun and full of imagnative ideas. They each have about pages of cool ideas for elevators, mechanical arms, funky tanks, and walkers of all sorts.
The LEGO Power Functions Idea Book, Volume 1: Machines and Mechanisms
My son and I have loved building things from the book. There's a catch, however. Lesley Ware. You Hold Me Up. Monique Gray Smith.
The Lego Power Functions Idea Book, Volume 1
Martha Mumford. Adam, Eve and the Forbidden Tree. Sahar Haghgoo. Let's Talk About the Birds and the Bees. Molly Potter. A Story of a Promising Puppy.
- The Lego Power Functions Idea Book, Volume 1;
- HMS Hesperus.
- The Lego Power Functions Idea Book, Volume 1 - Yoshihito Isogawa - Häftad () | Bokus;
- Handbook of Chemical Property Estimation Methods: Environmental Behavior of Organic Compounds.
- Read Online The Lego Power Functions Idea Book, Volume 1 PDF?
- Account Options;
- The Lego Power Functions Idea Book, Volume 1: Machines and Mechanisms by Yoshihito Isogawa.
Leila Grandemange. Will you be my Friend? Make: Paper Inventions. Kathy Ceceri. The Great Garden Party. Cynthia Wylie.
Machines and Mechanisms
Elizabeth Rudnick. The Big Bad Mood. Tom Jamieson. Destination: Planet Earth.
ISBN 10: 1593276885
Tom Clohosy Cole. Fooled Ya!
- Nonlinear Optics: Theory, Numerical Modeling And Applications.
- JR (Penguin Twentieth Century Classics).
- Featured channels;
- Leviathans of Jupiter (The Grand Tour, Book 17).
Jordan D. It's Just a Rug.
The LEGO Power Functions Idea Book, Volume 1:
Jodi-Tatiana Charles. Yoshihito Isogawa. How to write a great review. The review must be at least 50 characters long. The title should be at least 4 characters long. Your display name should be at least 2 characters long. At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.