Retrieved 29 October Shields Gazette.
Retrieved 26 December Journal Live. Retrieved 11 January Sunderland Echo.
- Trick Of The Dark - Val McDermid - Google книги.
- Accessibility Links.
- Coding and Cryptography?
- More Books by Val McDermid.
- Trick of the Dark by Val McDermid | Petrona.
- A Trick of the Dark - B.R. Collins - Google книги.
- Just a Trade a Day: Simple Ways to Profit from Predictable Market Moves;
Retrieved 15 April Retrieved 29 March BBC News. Sunday Herald. Archived from the original on 28 September Retrieved 18 July The Guardian.
- A Trick Of The Dark by B.R. Collins.
- Into The Nano Era: Moores Law Beyond Planar Silicon CMOS.
- Serre Somme!
- The Business of News in England, 1760–1820.
- Polymer Surfaces in Motion: Unconventional Patterning Methods.
The Sydney Morning Herald August 21, Retrieved 29 May Murder by the Book: Feminism and the Crime Novel. Retrieved 17 June Synopsis: When Charlie Flint is sent a mysterious package of press cuttings about a brutal murder, it instantly grabs her attention.
The murder occurred in the grounds of her old Oxford college — a groom battered to death just hours after his wedding. As his bride and wedding guests sipped champagne, his alleged killers were slipping his bloodstained body into the river. And with her professional life as a clinical psychiatrist in tatters, she has plenty of time on her hands to investigate.
But as she delves deeper, and steps back into the closeted, mysterious world of Oxford colleges, she realises that there is much more to this crime than meets the eye.
Independent culture newsletter
And every step she takes towards the truth is a step closer to danger…. I agree with you, though that in sum, this is a stylish page-turner. Thanks for this review.
Very interesting review, especially since it appears as if this book is not gory nor super-violent. Wish he had a huge series.
And the protagonist is likeable. Not sure what it is exactly, but I never seem to find one of her books that I want to try, even though I know a lot of people like them. I borrowed this book from the library.
- Navigation menu.
- Proceedings of the First US/Japan Conference on the Frontiers of Statistical Modeling: An Informational Approach: Volume 3 Engineering and Scientific Applications;
- Pleasures of a Notorious Gentleman (Londons Greatest Lovers, Book 2)?
- Bioarchaeology of Women and Children in Times of War: Case Studies from the Americas!
- Dangerous liaisons are irresistible;